cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drew_mcspy
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense Mobile App

I have set up the connections in the qmc virtual proxies area and shared the authentication link with myself. I have clicked this had it has created a Qlik Sense server that is above the Demo server. When I click my new connection er via the app I get the message...

You must connect to the Qlik Sense server at least once before you can view its contents without an internt connection. Make sure that your internet connection os working and tap the Qlik Sense server again.

What step am I missing. The answer must be in the message above but I must be missing something. Do i need to connect to my Qlik Sense apps on my phone before I link the app properly?

Labels (2)
5 Replies
hallquist_nate
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

It sounds to me like you don't have a token yet, which you would get from hitting the QS Server at least once.  Have you checked the QMC to see if you are listed in the user screen and have a token?

Nate

drew_mcspy
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

In the QMC I've clicked on Users and I can find myself. I have rootAdmin role assigned. Where does it show if I have a token? How do I hit the QS server?

juliensaintmaxent3113
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

do you have open ports?

Do you have a licence profesional or analyzer or token?

Bye

drew_mcspy
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Where do I go to see if I have open ports?

I have a professional license assigned to myself.

juliensaintmaxent3113
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

on the firewall, when i install Qliksnese server i open 80,443,4200-5200

on the mobile, you can open qliksense with chrome or firefox ?