Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
martin_caruso
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Sense Mobile

Hi everyone!

I am testing Qlik Sense Mobile to implement in the company.

Generate the uri from the QMC and from my mobile phone (iOS system) I could enter without any problem. In fact, I can delete and create the server as many times as I want.

The problem arose when I passed the instructions to the rest of the users.

A user with an iOS cell phone cannot create the server because the following error message appears.

Sin título.png

On the other hand, a user with an Android cell phone cannot directly create the server because the uri that is generated sees it in their email, WhatsApp or Hangouts chat, PDF or Word as plain text and not as an external link.

Could someone help me with these two problems?

In advance, I appreciate your answers and help.

Cheers,

Martin.

Labels (4)
2 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Ask your Andriod user to open the Qlik Sense Hub link from their Mobile browser and log in.

Once they login, ask them to click on the 3 Dots (...) available on the right side top.

If the client authentication link is active then they should see the first option as "Client Authentication"

Once they click on that they will be redirected to the Qlik Sense App.

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
martin_caruso
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you very much for your help @kaushiknsolanki.
Finally I was able to create the server in Qlik Sense Mobile by installing Firefox and opening the link in the browser.
Cheers,

Martin