Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

Announcements
Coming your way, the Qlik Data Revolution Virtual Summit. October 27-29. REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Sense November 2018 Date Picker in Custom Objects Dashboard Bundle

Hello, I am using the Qlik Sense Date Picker that was included in the November 2018 Custom Objects Dashboard Bundle. One issue I am finding, the date available for the selected date dimension is 1 day greater than my minimum date and is 1 day less than my maximum date. Any advice here? As I am unable to add/subtract a date to the drop down field selector. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support (Former)
Support (Former)

The bug is listed as fixed in the Feb 2019 release notes. We authored a knowledge article about this issue as well:

Extension Bundle Date Picker: Start Date and End Date Off By One day (000063186)

View solution in original post

21 Replies
Highlighted
Partner
Partner

Sounds like a stupid suggestion i know. but try closing qlik Sense desktop and reopening it.
Faced a problem with that extension while testing it was not selecting /filtering the dates .
But restart of QS desktop fixed it
Highlighted
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello Dilipranjith, thank you very much for responding. There is no such thing as a stupid suggestion. I rebooted the server, and still the same: date picker only allows me to select 1 day +/- the Min/max date I have selected in the configuration.

Would be very user friendly for the users of my APP if I could make all my dates available in the selection.

Highlighted
Partner
Partner

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

We are having similar problems with the new Date Picker. It seems very buggy. When selecting a date range it always -1 day from the date selections. If I pick 1/1/2018 to 12/31/2018 the display shows it backward and -1 day:  12/30/2018 thru 12/31/2017. This is very disappointing because we upgraded specifically for this functionality.

Highlighted
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hopefully, a solution will come quickly. This feature will be great once functional. 

Highlighted
Partner
Partner

raised with Qlik support?
Highlighted
Contributor III
Contributor III

No...Going to do that now

Highlighted
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi , Has Qlik support responded?
Highlighted
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi there...Yes....I created a sample APP and provided my code and print screens. They contacted me yesterday and advised that they were reproducing my environment and will follow up with me ASAP. I will post the solution once I get it and test it.