Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vinestim
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Sense November 2018 Date Picker in Custom Objects Dashboard Bundle

Hello, I am using the Qlik Sense Date Picker that was included in the November 2018 Custom Objects Dashboard Bundle. One issue I am finding, the date available for the selected date dimension is 1 day greater than my minimum date and is 1 day less than my maximum date. Any advice here? As I am unable to add/subtract a date to the drop down field selector. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ken_Thomas
Former Employee
Former Employee

The bug is listed as fixed in the Feb 2019 release notes. We authored a knowledge article about this issue as well:

Extension Bundle Date Picker: Start Date and End Date Off By One day (000063186)

View solution in original post

21 Replies
dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Sounds like a stupid suggestion i know. but try closing qlik Sense desktop and reopening it.
Faced a problem with that extension while testing it was not selecting /filtering the dates .
But restart of QS desktop fixed it
vinestim
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello Dilipranjith, thank you very much for responding. There is no such thing as a stupid suggestion. I rebooted the server, and still the same: date picker only allows me to select 1 day +/- the Min/max date I have selected in the configuration.

Would be very user friendly for the users of my APP if I could make all my dates available in the selection.

dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

@Anonymous

jimcolgan
Contributor
Contributor

We are having similar problems with the new Date Picker. It seems very buggy. When selecting a date range it always -1 day from the date selections. If I pick 1/1/2018 to 12/31/2018 the display shows it backward and -1 day:  12/30/2018 thru 12/31/2017. This is very disappointing because we upgraded specifically for this functionality.

vinestim
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hopefully, a solution will come quickly. This feature will be great once functional. 

dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

raised with Qlik support?
vinestim
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

No...Going to do that now

zuruprem2
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi , Has Qlik support responded?
vinestim
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi there...Yes....I created a sample APP and provided my code and print screens. They contacted me yesterday and advised that they were reproducing my environment and will follow up with me ASAP. I will post the solution once I get it and test it.