Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
slondono
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Qlik Sense 'Publisher'

Hi guys

there is a way to segment the data in qlik sense enterprise?? maybe with the console?? or is necesary to use seection access?

Thank for your answers

2 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Sebastian,

Can you describe a bit more about the use case? Section access might be one way, I believe you are referring to the ability to split an app so to speak on segmented data, such as region for example? The way you could do that with publisher in QlikView? - You may be interested in our New On-Demand App Generation capability.

This allows a main app, to be split into multiple apps, based on prior selections. It is a new capability available starting with Qlik Sense 3.0.

I have contacted my colleague who can provide us with more information, but here is an earlier concept of it:

On Demand App Generation

Let us know how you do and please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
slondono
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Thanks for your answer Mike

What i need is a data reduction by field values in function of the user that is login in. I dont know if this is possible using the QMC.

I saw the video and is very interesting but in this case my client already have an application and just need to deploy this level of security. I know that is possible using Section Access but i do not if its possible in a different way.

(Another question by the way, Do exists a detailed manual o guide of the Qlik Sense Management Console)

Thanks for the help