cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JacksonAlfonso
Creator
Creator

Qlik Sense - Reload Automático

Pessoal, alguém sabe me dizer se é possível fazer com o que um qvf seja atualizado automaticamente, sem que eu precise usar o load, manualmente.

Preciso disso porque desenvolvi uma app de visualização de chamados para nossa empresa, e gostaria de coloca-la um uma tv que fica na sala, o problema é que não sei como atualizar os dados automaticamente, sem intervenção manual.

Estou usando no Qlik Sense, apenas o comando Binary para carregar o qvw original para o meu qvf.

Se alguém souber de algo e puder ajudar, agradeço

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jackson Ribeiro wrote (Portuguese to English using Google Translator):

Guys, anyone can tell me if it is possible to do with a QVF be updated automatically without my having to use the load manually.

I need it because I developed an app called viewing for our company, and I would put it one a tv that is in the room, the problem is that I do not know how to update the data automatically without manual intervention.

I'm using the Sense Qlik, only the Binary command to load the original qvw for my QVF.

If someone knows something and can help, thank you

Hi Jackson,

At this time, the QVF files from Qlik Sense Desktop version 0.96 can only be reloaded manually.  Once the Qlik Sense Server gets released, you will be able to create scheduled tasks to automatically reload your QVF files.  Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Sean

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jackson Ribeiro wrote (Portuguese to English using Google Translator):

Guys, anyone can tell me if it is possible to do with a QVF be updated automatically without my having to use the load manually.

I need it because I developed an app called viewing for our company, and I would put it one a tv that is in the room, the problem is that I do not know how to update the data automatically without manual intervention.

I'm using the Sense Qlik, only the Binary command to load the original qvw for my QVF.

If someone knows something and can help, thank you

Hi Jackson,

At this time, the QVF files from Qlik Sense Desktop version 0.96 can only be reloaded manually.  Once the Qlik Sense Server gets released, you will be able to create scheduled tasks to automatically reload your QVF files.  Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Sean

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Olá Jackson, com Qlik Sense Desktop - isso não é possível, pois é uma ferramenta de desenvolvimento de ambiente de trabalho livre. Quando Qlik Sense Server é lançado em setembro você será capaz de criar tarefas de recarga que pode executar isso automaticamente. Deixe-me saber se isso é claro.

Saudações,

Mike Tarallo

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
JacksonAlfonso
Creator
Creator
Author

Michael, muito obrigado pela resposta !!!

Vamos aguardar ansiosamente então essa versão né !!!??

Abraços.