Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suhasinigs
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Sense Repository Service is not working

Hi Experts,

I am facing an issue with Qlik  Services ,Sense Repository Service is not working.

I have restarted the services but no use.

Will you please help me on this.

Thanks and Regards

Suhasini G Metri

Labels (1)
5 Replies
Øystein_Kolsrud
Employee
Employee

In what way is it not working? Are you getting errors or is it simply unresponsive? You might also want to check the logs from the repository service and see if there are any error messages there.

suhasinigs
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Yko,

Qlik Sense Repository Service is not running and if I start it manually, it stops immediately.

Thanks and Regards

Suhasini G metri

Øystein_Kolsrud
Employee
Employee

What do the logs say?

suhasinigs
Contributor
Contributor
Author

NDMSRV-QLIKSENS System.Repository.Repository.QRSMain 7 46c3c7ee-3e49-46dc-bd6d-3dff008f5898 NDMSRV-QLIKSENS\qlikservice Fatal exception during startup Category does not exist.↵↓Failed to initialize usage of Windows Performance Counters. Make sure that performance counters are enabled or try rebuilding them with "lodctr /R" at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String machine, String category, String counter)↵↓ at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter.InitializeImpl()↵↓ at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName, String instanceName, Boolean readOnly)↵↓ at Repository.Core.Monitoring.PerformanceInfo.Initialize()↵↓ at Repository.Core.Monitoring.PerformanceInfo.Initialize()↵↓ at Repository.QRSMain.Run(String[] args, Action`1 terminate)

Øystein_Kolsrud
Employee
Employee

Looks like this support article might help you :

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Qlik-Sense-Repository-keeps-restarting-Performance-Counter/t...

If that doesn't do the trick, then I'd recommend that you contact Qlik support.