Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jackm75
Creator
Creator

Qlik Sense SaaS Allow Users to Create Private Sheets

Hello all! 

I was under the impression that a user would be able to create their own sheet and visualizations using master items within a published app. 

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Spaces/managing-managed-...

Here, I'm seeing that Analyzer users, even with Can Contribute role provided, seem to not be able to create sheets or take snapshots for stories. Am I missing something? Is it strictly limited to those with Professional license?

Thanks

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @jackm75 

Analyzer user with Can Contribute role will not be able to create new private or public sheets in managed space, neither they can take snapshots. 

It is mentioned in the link you provided. They would need a PRO license to add sheets/take snapshots.

Let me know if any further queries. I hope this helps!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @jackm75 

Analyzer user with Can Contribute role will not be able to create new private or public sheets in managed space, neither they can take snapshots. 

It is mentioned in the link you provided. They would need a PRO license to add sheets/take snapshots.

Let me know if any further queries. I hope this helps!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!
jackm75
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Vinay_B for the quick reply and confirmation.