cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee

Qlik Sense September 2019 Technical Preview

The Qlik Sense September 2019 Technical Preview is now available to Qlik Customers and Partners.  Head over to the Qlik Sense Technical Preview board for all the details!

8 Replies
kennethand
Contributor III
Contributor III

How do you become a  Qlik Community Customer ?

Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee
Author

Sorry for the confusion.  The Technical Previews are available for Qlik Customers and Qlik Partners.    

kennethand
Contributor III
Contributor III

OK.

And what is the defination of af a Qlik Customer?

I've been using Qlik Cloud Business for years and half a year a go I upgraded to Qlik Enterprise. 

I still can't get access as I'm apparently not a Qlik Customer. I even wrote to Qlik asking how I would become a Qlik Customer but never got any answer.

Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee
Author

Thanks the additional information.  I'll follow-up with you via Community direct message to investigate this with you.  

amirmohamed
Creator
Creator

Hi, 

Thank you for sharing this exciting version. but unfortuantely I am unable to login to the test link to download the September 2019 preview version as it logs me out straight away. 

Would you please be able to help with this?

amirmohamed
Creator
Creator

Hi AndrewKruger , 

Thank you for your prompt response. 

I have now been able to get to the link through the link that is published for Nprinting 

Daniel_997
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Andrew,

how can i become a qlik customer status? We have Qlik Sense, but my User is only set as Visitor and i haven't found anything in the settings.

Thanks for help.

Regards

Daniel

Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee
Author

Thank you for your interest in the Qlik Sense September 2019 Technical Preview - the program is now closed.  Stay tuned for more on this upcoming release.