Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paolo_mapelli
Creator II
Creator II

Qlik Sense Server scheduler doesn't consider DST for already planned tasks

Good Morning,

as stated in subject, I have some daily reload processes that were scheduled during last months. On last weekend, here has started the Daylight Saving Time period and all scheduled processes are now starting one hour later than before.

The strange thing is that, opening schedule properties form, the time of schedule is correct but planning isn't.

Let's see an example. Considering the highlighted process:

Senza nome.png

If you open its properties form, it has one daily trigger schedule. Double click on it:

Senza nome.png

Even if you try to change start time and save, schedule shift remains. E.g.: if you set the above one to 10:15, after saving it you see this:

Senza nome.png

The only way you have is to delete and re-create the trigger.

Ciao.

Paolo.

12 Replies
Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

This has been sort of answered, but yes, it is a bug (one of them was logged by me) which has not been fixed but do let us in Support know so that we can report another customer experiencing / having issues with it to properly prioritize it with R&D.

paolo_mapelli
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Glad to see that it has been fixed in 3.0.1

Regards,

Paolo.

michaelfreitas
Creator
Creator

My tasks were running an hour ahead of schedule.

I resolved by changing from "Observe daylight saving time" to "Permanent standard time" in the "Daylight saving time" option for each task that had time scheduling.

Hope this helps

Qlik Sense June 2017

MicrosoftTeams-image.png