Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tesc01409
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Qlik Sense Storytelling - automatic play of stories

Hi everybody,

I got a customer request, if it's possible to set-up a certain time for an automatic storytelling in Qlik Sense like the one in Powerpoint. Does anybody know if this is possible?

The case is, that every 5 seconds the page of the Qlik Sense story changes to the next page.

Thanks for your help.

Robert

Labels (2)
5 Replies
Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

Hello there,

Unfortunately we do not have a function to attend your necessities, but I created a feature request ticket for my R&D team.
This ticket will give them an idea of what you are looking for.
The Ticket ID is 2648.
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.
bmenicucci
Creator
Creator

Hello @Wlad_Masi,

I'd be interested - like many others - to this feature: do you have any update to share?

Thanks a lot

Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

Hello @bmenicucci  no updates on this subject.
I just updated the feature request ticked to add one more request(yours).
Thank you for following up.

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.
danistontt
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hello @Wlad_Masi,

I'd be interested also to this feature, because I got the same customer request.

Do you have any update ?

Thanks for your time

Daniele

Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

Hi @danistontt@tesc01409@bmenicucci  please vote for the idea here.
It is now public so everybody can vote on it as well.