Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nicouek
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Sense Training

Can someone please recommend a good in class Training program for Qlik Sense Analyst and Architect?  Location North America or Europe. This video watching, and text reading isn't quite getting me the foundation knowledge I am seeking. I am on the fence about getting Qlik Continuous Classroom because I can't get in touch with anybody at the company to ask if I would be able to get the best out of the course. Please help!

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vikasmahajan

you can enroll qlik Continuous class room trainings 

https://learning.qlik.com/mod/page/view.php?id=24708&UserRole=Business%20Analyst

Qlik Community is a great source for learning practical issues. 

Thanks

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
vikasmahajan

you can enroll qlik Continuous class room trainings 

https://learning.qlik.com/mod/page/view.php?id=24708&UserRole=Business%20Analyst

Qlik Community is a great source for learning practical issues. 

Thanks

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Seanog_Murphy
Creator III
Creator III

nicouek
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Vikasmahajan

I will definitely consider your advice, as a matter of fact I am ready to sign up; but before I do so, I would really prefer an in class setting option where I can interact with an expert in Qlik Sense and other pupils learning. My issue is sometime with the community the written questions do not quite translate as best as I would like to convey them (I guess I need to learn to express myself better via writing).

Thank you for the feedback is very much appreciated

nicouek
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello Seanog (I see you are Support)

I will review the information you sent. If you work for Qlik is there anyway we can arrange a phone conversation? Email is fine too... Doesn't matter if there is cost factor, I will absorb the cost if need be.

Thank you