Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PoojaPrasad
Creator II
Creator II

Qlik Sense Word Report not showing the complete information

Hi All,

I am trying to generate a word report from qlik sense sheet using Nprinting. The Qlik Sense App sheet contains details of employee say, employee image, first name, last name, current title etc. I can see all these details on the qlik sense app sheet but when I edit the report on Nprinting Designer, I see all these details coming as images. I selected those images on the word document and saved it. In final published doc report, I can only see the label in every images. I have attached the generated report for reference.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PoojaPrasad
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I do see the report in preview in npriniting but it too shows the first 2 lines of images in the word doc report. I then checked in  pixel perfect format and added the objects as tables and now I could see the entire information in pixel perfect preview and in final report. The issue is resolved in pixel perfect report.

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Vicky_Z
Support
Support

@PoojaPrasad 

First, this question more likely belongs to NPrinting sector.

Did you see the report when previewing in Designer?

Did you reload metadata?

When you added objects into NP designer, did you add them as image or tables?

PoojaPrasad
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I do see the report in preview in npriniting but it too shows the first 2 lines of images in the word doc report. I then checked in  pixel perfect format and added the objects as tables and now I could see the entire information in pixel perfect preview and in final report. The issue is resolved in pixel perfect report.

Thanks