Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eng19872
Creator
Creator

Qlik Sense + WordPress Website / Web Page Integration

Hi All,

I have Qlik Sense Enterprise Edition.

I am integrating Qlik Sense Charts / Sheets / Dashboard in WordPress Web page via given below 2 ways:

1. Qlik Sense Dev-Hub > Single configurator

2. Qlik Sense Dev-Hub > Mashup editor

Problem: Remote users are not able to access the Charts / Sheets / Dashboard over the web page due to the credentials.

Solution required: How to integrate and provide access to the remote users without credentials for Charts / Sheets / Dashboard? means anyone can open the website / web page and see the Charts / Sheets / Dashboard and make selections.

Please note, no luck with given below thread. No information available for authentication or license type that user need

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-Enterprise-Documents/Web-integration-embed-Sense-charts-or-...

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

Without authentication you are looking at anonymous access, yes? If so, then you would need to have:

• Capacity Analyzer if using the Professional / Analyzer license model
  • Core licensing
  • Using Login access passes if using the Token license model

With one of the above, then you will need to:

• Setup an anonymous virtual proxy

2019-05-22 10_31_30-Edit virtual proxy - QMC.png

eng19872
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi LeviTurner,

Yes, I am looking for access without authentication and I have Using Login access pass.

Do we need to acquire Analyzer capacity license ?

I'll be thankful to you, if you share some documents or elaborate more.

Qlik Demo can be access by anyone, so I would like to share the objects / sheet / Project on web page in a same way without authentication.

eng19872
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

I would like to make similar to "https://saasdemo.qlik.com". Here you can see everyone can access Qlik Sense Dashboard without any license.