Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense bugs

Hi Community,

I was preparing a document for bugs and their workarounds in Sense and after encountering quite a few bugs, i am unable to recall much at this point. I was wondering if some of you could point out some bugs that you have encountered in Sense and incase if you are aware their workarounds as well.

I will be more than happy to share the document once it is prepared, it may be help to some i guess.

Few of the bugs i have documented are the limitation of 10 columns in a table, expression/measure with text and expression when opened gets corrupted with extra single qoutes, ADMIN ACCESS not allowed in Section Acccess

1 Reply
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Muntazir - thanks for your post. We really appreciate our members using the product thoroughly enough and documenting. Great job. However, please keep this in mind, so far many of what you describe are most likely not bugs as you describe, but are rather pieces that have not been implemented yet, implemented differently, or as designed according to design specifications due to the responsive nature of the product and it's ability to be used on mobile devices as well. I'd be happy to look over your document and other items if you can recall what you found and forward it to our team to make you comfortable with these and other items.

Note that the expression with single quotes issue - has been addressed and is being fixed.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik