Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ali_hijazi
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Qlik Sense cannot access management console

Hello

I'm new to Qlik sense

I just installed the server (Qlik sense setup.exe)

I restarted the machine and the 7 services are running; the user running the services is a domain user and is added to the local administrators group

Now I want to access the management console, however I always get page cannot be displayed

I already know QlikView and when installing the qlikview server we used to have a group created called QlikView Administrators but it seems it is not the case with Qlik sense

Please advise

I can walk on water when it freezes
3 Replies
ali_hijazi
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II
Author

I even added an active directory admin to run the services and still the management console is not accessible

am I missing something?

please advise

I can walk on water when it freezes
Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

Please check the C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log\Repository\Trace\[Servername]_System log for errors then check the C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log\Proxy\Trace\[Servername]_System log for errors.

Ricardo_Gerhard
Employee
Employee

Hi Ali,

When you installed Qlik Sense, what was the server name configured? Did you change keeping only the hostname or have fqdn (servername.domain/servername.localhost)?

Ever installation, to solve and ensure the correct operacional, I did a installation changing this box to keep only the servername. After the server installed, you only need access https://servername, a few minutes after the services were started.

If you problem still happening, try uninstall and install like I mentioned.

Regards.

Ricardo Gerhard
OEM Solution Architect
LATAM