Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rafgiordy80
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Sense change color on a Pie-Chart with ValueList

Hi,

the client asks me to use specific colors for the pie-chart.

This pie-chart must have 2  values without a dimension. In fact i use in Dimensions:

as Slice:  = ValueList('executed automated TCs','executed not automated TCs')

and in Measures as Angle the expression:

= IF(ValueList('executed automated TCs','executed not automated TCs') = 'executed not automated TCs',
                             [executed not automated TCs],
                            IF(ValueList('executed automated TCs','executed not automated TCs') = 'executed automated TCs',
                                 [executed automated TCs]))

where [executed not automated TCs]  and [executed automated TCs] are 2 master measures that have their own specific color.  But i can't control the colors....i can only set sequential  or diverging gradient/classes without being able to choose the color.

Anyone could help me?

Thanks in advance,

RafGiordy.

Labels (3)
5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Yes, With valuelist() it won't work, But still can be think like this

= IF(ValueList('executed automated TCs','executed not automated TCs') = 'executed not automated TCs',
                             Pick(Match([executed not automated TCs], 'Value1', 'Value2', ...), Green(), Red(), Yellow(),...),
                            IF(ValueList('executed automated TCs','executed not automated TCs') = 'executed automated TCs',
                                 Pick(Match([executed automated TCs], 'Value1', 'Value2', ...), Green(), Red(), Yellow(),...)))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
vikasmahajan

Hi,

Did you try to create a measures in masters  like following there we have fix coloring options for measures.

vikasmahajan_0-1647874602685.png

Thanks

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Rafgiordy80
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi @Anil_Babu_Samineni ,

sorry but i don't understand very much your solution...what should i punt in place of  'Value1','Value2'...? 

As you have seen from the screenshot, i have 2 master measures (which have in theory already their own color set) and i want to change their color. So e.g.  Red for [executed not automated TCs] and grey for [executed automated TCs].

Thanks for helping me.

Rafgiordy

Rafgiordy80
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi @Anil_Babu_Samineni ,

sorry but i don't understand very much your solution...what should i punt in place of  'Value1','Value2'...? 

As you have seen from the screenshot, i have 2 master measures (which have in theory already their own color set) and i want to change their color. So e.g.  Red for [executed not automated TCs] and grey for [executed automated TCs].

Thanks for helping me.

Rafgiordy

Rafgiordy80
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Yes @vikasmahajan  the measures are already master measures with their own color defined but i am not able to use them in the pie-chart with ValueList as i have written before..