cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lanlizgu
Creator III
Creator III

Qlik Sense connection lost constantly

Hi I am connecting to Qlik Sense with the admin user in the Qlik sense server and I get constantly the following connection lost message, doing very hard to navigate with this user inside the reports.

Captura.JPG

Any idea?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Is this related only to a single particular user like "admin"? If it is ask your administrators if they are using it simultanously or if they have set up your Qlik Enterprise server environment to use the same AD user named "admin"...

View solution in original post

9 Replies
svinnakota
Creator
Creator

If possible can you translate the error message into english and post it. So that we ll get to know what exactly is the issue?

Santosh.

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Have you used the admin user as a service account user? If you have you should make a separate service account user and not mix them...

lanlizgu
Creator III
Creator III
Author

2015_10_08_16_38_33_Qlik_Sense.png

lanlizgu
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I connect to the hub through  the user of the Active Directory, so it should be the same. How can I log in to the hub with another user?

Thank you.

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Is this related only to a single particular user like "admin"? If it is ask your administrators if they are using it simultanously or if they have set up your Qlik Enterprise server environment to use the same AD user named "admin"...

lanlizgu
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Exactly, it is related only to the admin user.

I am the administrar also and the server has been set  up to use the same AD user name "admin".

The thing is that we have another server and it is only happening in this one.

cocuzzan
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hello
I just solved the same problem.

Steps:
1) inside the QMC in the Virtual Proxy -> Advanced -> Host white list
Enter host address

2) You have to unlock the network proxy (not the Qlik sense one) so that it does not manage the address.

3) then verify that the browser uses the network proxy and not a manual proxy

Good luck

marcelo_galano
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

2) You have to unlock the network proxy (not the Qlik sense one) so that it does not manage the address.

I had the same problem and this suggestion helped me solve the problem. 

I been working for a week with this problem and was driving me a little nuts. 

Thanks alot!

Thanks alot again!

rockabs
Contributor III
Contributor III

@marcelo_galano 

I am sorry, This is old thread, I can understand the rule we shouldn't use old thread as conversation after correct the thread. Please post answer as well since we also facing same issue, That would help for others too.