I have started to build some Qlik Sense mashups and have a few questions.
I have had success in creating lists, embedding objects and am now looking to refine the web pages further
1) It is possible to change the colours of the objects using normal css?
2) The number formatting on one of my charts in the mashup has lost the Qlik Sense number formatting. Is there css which I can use to set the number format?
3) Is it possible to make the objects read only in the mashup?
4) I have scatter charts and world maps in the mashup. When the user scrolls down the page this also scrolls the object.This results for example in the map disappearing as the user has effectively scrolled over the map. Has anybody incurred this problem?
5) Is there any css stylesheet which relates to Qlik Snese that I can use as part of the mashup to customize objects.