cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stvegerton
Creator III
Creator III

Qlik Sense mobile timeout experiences?

We're running v2.2.3 in a multi node environment. We keep getting ( "An error occurred" The app has been closed. To continue working, please reload the app ) message after a few minutes. Had anyone else experienced this?

Our timeouts are set to 30 min.

28 Replies
IuliaM
Contributor III
Contributor III

We experience exactly the same 2 minute application closing on iOS. The screen is set to lock at 5 minutes but the application throws the error "An error occurred" (The app has been closed. To continue working, please reload the app) after only 2 minutes and approx. 10 seconds. It has nothing to do with iPad lock as we have also tried putting the application in the background and doing something else for 2 minutes.

We are on Sense 3.0

Did anyone find a way to extend this time?

Not applicable

I think you may try to upgrade your Qlik Server to 2.2.4, This can help you. I believe it happens are your device lost the session. It depends on the web application what is the time limit of session.

IuliaM
Contributor III
Contributor III

We are already on Qlik Sense Server 3.0.0.

The session however is not closed, that only closes after 30 minutes. The user does not need to log back in once he/she clicks on 'Refresh' or 'Go back to hub'. @@

Not applicable

As I heard Qlik Sense 3.0 has some bugs , we are trying to test every cases with Qlik Sense 3.0.1, Hope your concern get resolve with it.

Not applicable

Hi there,

We have the same issue with mobile access. It is not the timeout of the device or tokens. Just inactivity of an open Safari browser, usually within one minute.

Has anyone found a solution as yet?

Many thanks,

Emma

cortiz_intelleg
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi,

Any answer?

Thanks.

Regards.

stvegerton
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Could be a coincidence, but we upgraded to v3.0.3 and no longer have the issue.

cortiz_intelleg
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Thanks, I will update.

Regards.

gamaescalante
Contributor III
Contributor III

We found our issue had to be with our Anti-Virus software that was preventing the app from refreshing.

cortiz_intelleg
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Update and not work

Any ideas?