Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user467341
Creator II
Creator II

Qlik Sense pivot table - split data by distinct unit price?

Hi all,

I created a pivot table to find the total price for materials, based on customer and model. This works well but I found an issue when there are cases where same material may have two different unit prices, and this result in pivot table showing '-'. See below for an example,

user467341_2-1676969247874.png

You can see that John, Mat_ID 6534 unit price is '-' because there are two unit prices. Same goes for Janice.

I need the pivot table to split this up, the EXPECTED OUTPUT will be like this

user467341_3-1676969257519.png

Where you can see the yellow part the same Mat_ID has been split into the two different unit price.

I can't seem to figure out this. Appreciate for advice!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PrashantSangle

when you use any aggregation functions and if you don't have any unique column (or combination of multiple column) then it will combine it into one value. 

So, as a work around add that qty field as dimension then try.

Regards,

Prashant Sangle

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
PrashantSangle

when you use any aggregation functions and if you don't have any unique column (or combination of multiple column) then it will combine it into one value. 

So, as a work around add that qty field as dimension then try.

Regards,

Prashant Sangle

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
user467341
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks Prashant. Such a simple workaround... guess I went nuts after hours of trying to solve it at the value columns.