Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Set Analysis with Concatenated table

Hi all,

I am new to qlik. I have a concatenated table where member and order information has been combined for performance reason. Data model works good so far from speed perspective.

I ran across a set analysis scenario that i can't figure out.

my table looks like this

sourceupload_keyorder_amountorder_segmentmember_monthupload_name
c112anullprior
c112bnullprior
c112cnullprior
m1nullnull1prior
m1nullnull1prior
m1nullnull1prior
c221anullcurrent
c221bnullcurrent
c221cnullcurrent
m2nullnull1current
m2nullnull1current
m2nullnull1current

table has two different uploads (time frames) and member and claims data (source=c,m)

I need to reports on order_segment dimension by order_amount divided by entire year's worth of member_months

This is what i have searched up and it does not work as i am thinking that order_months do not relate to order segments. Totals return numbers but order segment dimensions don't

SUM ({$<UPLOAD_KEY_year = {$(=max(UPLOAD_KEY_year) )}>} [UTILIZATION])  / SUM ({1}>} [Order_months])

My result table would look like this 12/ total member_months=3 and 21 divided by same uploads total member months=3

Can you please help.

order segmentcurrent order/monthsprevious orders/month
a47
b47
c4

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

What is the issue you are running into? Numbers are not what you expect? What is the expression do you have right now?

Not applicable
Author

SUM ({$<UPLOAD_KEY_year = {$(=max(UPLOAD_KEY_year) )}>} [order_amount])  / SUM ({1}>} [Order_months])

sunny_talwar

Issue you are running into?

Not applicable
Author

it's dividing by 6 to everything as it is ignoring my upload_key_year selection as well. I need it to keep the upload_Key_year selection and ignore everything else.