Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

Not applicable

Qlik Set Analysis with Concatenated table

Hi all,

I am new to qlik. I have a concatenated table where member and order information has been combined for performance reason. Data model works good so far from speed perspective.

I ran across a set analysis scenario that i can't figure out.

my table looks like this

sourceupload_keyorder_amountorder_segmentmember_monthupload_name
c112anullprior
c112bnullprior
c112cnullprior
m1nullnull1prior
m1nullnull1prior
m1nullnull1prior
c221anullcurrent
c221bnullcurrent
c221cnullcurrent
m2nullnull1current
m2nullnull1current
m2nullnull1current

table has two different uploads (time frames) and member and claims data (source=c,m)

I need to reports on order_segment dimension by order_amount divided by entire year's worth of member_months

This is what i have searched up and it does not work as i am thinking that order_months do not relate to order segments. Totals return numbers but order segment dimensions don't

SUM ({$<UPLOAD_KEY_year = {$(=max(UPLOAD_KEY_year) )}>} [UTILIZATION])  / SUM ({1}>} [Order_months])

My result table would look like this 12/ total member_months=3 and 21 divided by same uploads total member months=3

Can you please help.

order segmentcurrent order/monthsprevious orders/month
a47
b47
c4

4 Replies
MVP
MVP

Re: Qlik Set Analysis with Concatenated table

What is the issue you are running into? Numbers are not what you expect? What is the expression do you have right now?

Not applicable

SUM ({$<UPLOAD_KEY_year = {$(=max(UPLOAD_KEY_year) )}>} [order_amount])  / SUM ({1}>} [Order_months])

MVP
MVP

Issue you are running into?

Not applicable

it's dividing by 6 to everything as it is ignoring my upload_key_year selection as well. I need it to keep the upload_Key_year selection and ignore everything else.