Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ift_isabelle
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Qlik Web Connector - Write access

Hi,

How can i give the Qlik Web Connector (former QvSource) write access in a particular folder?

Thanks in advance,

Isabelle

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ift_isabelle
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

What I didn't read is that you need to inlcude te filneame in FilePath.

Works perfect now.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Isabelle,

The 'service' account running the connector service, and/or the account you are logged in as if not running things as a service would need the NTFS rights to the folder in question, hopefully that makes sense to you.  If you can provide further details on exactly what you are doing if that does not help, I might be able to better narrow things down for you.

Regards,

Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
ift_isabelle
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Brett,

I'm using the google drive connector, "DownloadRawFile". I'm trying to save it to the C drive.

Where are not running the connector as a service and I'm logged in as an administrator.

So I have all the permissions, but the connector keeps saying "acces denied". I tried writing it in the connector folder, doesn't work as well.

Any ideas how to make it work?

Regards,

Isabelle

ift_isabelle
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

What I didn't read is that you need to inlcude te filneame in FilePath.

Works perfect now.