cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John_SM
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik and Google Ads API

Hello, I know that we have as Web Connectors the Google Adwords but it seems that Google made the transition to Google Ads and from AWQL to GAQL. 

If I want to get the data from Google Ads, how can I do this either with the Qlik Web Connectors or with the REST API?

Thank you

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andrew_Delaney
Support
Support

Hi @John_SM , we have been working on a new version of the webconnector, and currently expect it to release in the middle of this month. Keep an eye on the support blog for more details.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Andrew_Delaney
Support
Support

Your question is a bit broad, are you saying that the Adwords web connector no longer works?

If you want to use the rest api directly then you will need to work with both the generic rest connector and the Adwords API documentation

John_SM
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @Andrew_Delaney , thanks for you reply. Adwords web connector still works for now. But I was wondering what will happen when google takes down the adwords API on 27 April? Do we have already in qlik a Google Ads web connector or there will be no difference and I shouldn't worry? Although I saw there are differences between AWQL and GAQL

Andrew_Delaney
Support
Support

Hi @John_SM , we have been working on a new version of the webconnector, and currently expect it to release in the middle of this month. Keep an eye on the support blog for more details.