cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ezec1807
Creator
Creator

Qlik consultation Sense Desktop

Good, how they are! I'm trying Qlik Sense Desktop, and I find that it is very limited compared to QlikView. That is, in settings, permissions, graphics design, has very few options. Very different from QlikView. Nor it has a button to create triggers. This is because it is a desktop version? O Qlik Sense Enterprise is also well? Thank you very much!!! Regards, Ezequiel

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Not all of the functionality that Qlikview offers has been implemented in Qlik Sense yet. But with each new release more functionality is added. Meanwhile you can use extensions that have been developed to add missing functionality. Have a look at branch.qlik.com and use its search functionality to find out if there already is an extension for what you need.

Qlik Sense Enterprise does support Section Access, which is not implemented in Qlik Sense Desktop. Other than that I think an app will work the same in both (disregarding multi-user enterprise features).

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
rittermd
Master
Master

Qlik Sense (all versions) do not have alot of the functionality that you have in QlikView.  QlikView is a much more mature product and also is not intended for self-service like Qlik Sense is.

Over time we will see more functionality.  But they are not ever likely to be the same between the 2 products.

ezec1807
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you very much for the reply!!! Regards, Ezequiel

ezec1807
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you very much for the reply!!! Regards, Ezequiel