Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlik native box plot drill down

Hi everyone, this is my first post. I am new to Qlik and report developing in general so this may be a simple question for some. My question is why when selecting outliers on a Qlik Sense BoxPlot with multiple categories, does it first only select the entire category rather than individual outliers?

I am developing a report that involves a BoxPlot using the April 2018 native Qlik sense functionality. The plot generates off of non-mutually exclusive categories across a single dimension built through a load script to support the plot. What I have is a total category, then views by different demographic information. These are loaded from the primary dataset into a table as such:

Category A, metric

Category A, metric

Category B, metric

Category B, metric

Category N, metric

Drill down and slicing from other parts of my application works as expected within the plot. It is just more desirable to be able to select specific outliers directly from the plot at the unfiltered view. Especially nice would be able to select from outliers within multiple categories at the same time.

Any help understanding what is happening would be greatly appreciated!

0 Replies