Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arvind_07
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik sense Button

Hi,

1. This is the expression I used on one of my KPI measures-

=if(Vchannel='Domestic',sum({<Date={'$(=date(WeekStart(Today()-7)))'},[Product Category]-={'B Box','C Box','D Box'}>}[DOM.MTD Sales Units]))

2. Below are the expressions I used on my filter pane for Product category and Product Category Total Dimensions

=If(not Match([Product Category], '', 'B Box','C Box','D Box'),[Product Category])

=If(not Match([Product Category Total], 'Box Total'),[Product Category Total])

So when I apply a button to clear selections from the Product category and Product Category Total filter panes, it seems like the clear option is not working. I have added to two actions to the Button- one to clear selections from Product category field and another action to clear selections from Product Category Total field.

Could someone please help why the Button action is not working in this case?

P.S. KPI measure, Filter Pane, Chart and the Button are in the same alternate state.

It seems like when I apply if and match conditions to the filter pane to exclude some values, the button actions seems to be not working 

Thank you

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Arvind_07
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I have created a duplicate field which should have the required filter values and used on this on the filter pane. And applied Button action to this new field and it works now. Seems like when I apply condition to the filter pane and Button action wont work.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Arvind_07
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I have created a duplicate field which should have the required filter values and used on this on the filter pane. And applied Button action to this new field and it works now. Seems like when I apply condition to the filter pane and Button action wont work.