Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Coloful_Black
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik sense GEO analysis---how to set Visible drill-down levels to Custom and select City

Hi gurus,

I am trying to build a map just to focus on USA. And reading thru the post and try to replicate the effect .

But fail to find the step that I box in red listed at the screen shot below.

and idea?

or any way to limit my point map just for USA  ? even I expand my map ,it only display USA as opposed to a global map?

Thanks 

zacYS2020_0-1597006818044.png

this is the original link of the entire post....

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/June2020/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Visualizations/Map/Map-H...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Coloful_Black
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

After a few round of clicking around...I figured it out....somehow my drill-down dimensions were wrong...

I grouped some fields without relationship together for drill-down  by mistake ....I believe as long as your dimensions have a hierarchical relationship, the layer display options should appear. 

zacYS2020_0-1597019594262.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Coloful_Black
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

After a few round of clicking around...I figured it out....somehow my drill-down dimensions were wrong...

I grouped some fields without relationship together for drill-down  by mistake ....I believe as long as your dimensions have a hierarchical relationship, the layer display options should appear. 

zacYS2020_0-1597019594262.png