Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vince_CH
Creator III
Creator III

Qlik sense KPI fonts color condition

Hello Community,

I want to have my KPI fonts color conditioned, with the fonts color in blue when the number is higher than zero, and turn red when the results is below zero. having tried to build master measure with conditional color with limit in zero, but it doesn't work out changing the fonts color automatically. does anyone can help with this?? thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tush
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

I think you are looking for change in colour based on year over year sales, which can be achieved using Extension named "Climber KPI", you can use directly it by adding two measures which you want to compare or you can add formula in the Appearance/colour/text expression as:-

=If(Sum({<[Order Date.autoCalendar.Year]={"$(=Year(Max([Order Date])))"}>}Sales) > Sum({<[Order Date.autoCalendar.Year]={"$(=Year(Max([Order Date]))-1)"}>}Sales),Green(),Red()) 

Please find attached file for Climber KPI.

Thanks

Tushar

View solution in original post

17 Replies
tush
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

You can set the limit for this.

goto: - KPI properties/ Appearance/ Colour/ Add limit

Change as per your requirement.

Tushar

Anil_Babu_Samineni

It can not be done with single KPI. What exactly that condition do? We will do better offer for you?
Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Vince_CH
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Tushar, i have tried this, but didn't work out
Vince_CH
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@Anil_Babu_Samineni, the condition is to change the KPI fonts color when the number is below or higher than zero. didn't catch your meaning of last question? do you mean to provide paid charge offer or??
tush
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

As per my understanding you have requirement like if suppose taking kpi with measure as sale, so if sale is greater than 0 it will be in blue and for less than 0 it will be red,  .. right??

Thanks

Tushar

Vince_CH
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Exactly, could be sales varariance between this year and last year, if it is below or above zero, then color change automatically in condition. i noticed some extension from Qlik Branch could be used, but i am not able to register with that. so expect if some other way can be used would be better. thx.
tush
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

I think you are looking for change in colour based on year over year sales, which can be achieved using Extension named "Climber KPI", you can use directly it by adding two measures which you want to compare or you can add formula in the Appearance/colour/text expression as:-

=If(Sum({<[Order Date.autoCalendar.Year]={"$(=Year(Max([Order Date])))"}>}Sales) > Sum({<[Order Date.autoCalendar.Year]={"$(=Year(Max([Order Date]))-1)"}>}Sales),Green(),Red()) 

Please find attached file for Climber KPI.

Thanks

Tushar

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Could you post sample test file
Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Vince_CH
Creator III
Creator III
Author

No,i am not able to upload a qvf file. You may make some simple expression like stated above for trail. thanks