Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vince_CH
Creator III
Creator III

Qlik sense Pivot table measure column width

Hello All,

I have a pivot table as below, when the underlines are unfolded, the column width expanded too much. 

It is good if the lines are folder. 

is it possible to resize the column width somewhere?? or impossible?

thanks!

11.jpg

12 Replies
rupalimane1390
Contributor III
Contributor III

I absolutely agree. Qlikview worked wonderful these years. Why did they move to qliksense without providing full functionalities of qlikview 😞 there were many ways of customizations or cosmetic changes of qlik objects in Qlikview.

Highly disappointed with qliksense. Hopefully they will provide more properties in objects like we had in qlikview. Why do we always have to go for an extension!

paul8pharma
Contributor III
Contributor III

Three whole YEARS after the initial post, this is still not fixed. Yes I consider it a bug or missing feature as it was present in QlikView. Bumping for visibility.

I really hate that my company has moved to QS, it makes my job far harder due to standard features like this missing. I don't believe this is acceptable for enterprise software, especially at the high cost.

brocklewis
Contributor II
Contributor II

Bumping this because this basic functionality is still not possible in Qlik Sense. 

Can a Qlik employee please respond? The last such response was over 4 years ago. 

Thanks,

Brock