Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ramisamout22
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik sense SSL certification

hi all,

I followed all the way to install and adding ssl certificate to qmc.

But after putting the thumbprint in the case in the security section in the proxy configuration of qmc, I have no more access to qmc or hub , it displayed on my navigator that is site can not be reached , i tried to access to hub or qmc from another machine cause i work i a server machine but the same error is displayed.

I have no clue what is the issue cause i just followed the instructions of installing the certificate in the mmc console and the pasted the thumbprint in the security section of the qmc proxy configuration.

Can anyone help please ?!

1 Reply
ngioux
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi,

What procedure did you follow to install your ssl certificate? can you provide us the link?

Before installing and configure the ssl certificate, did you check the "Allow HTTP" in the proxy properties? If yes, you can still access Qlik Sense via http and clear the certificate thumbprint.

If not, did you make a backup of your Qlik Sense Server? If yes, restore your server, so you can access Qlik Sense while we are trying o figure out what is going wrong with your installation.

If you didn't check "Allow HTTP" and didn't make any backup, you will have 2 solutions:

1. Connect to the Qlik Sense repository Database (with a tool like PGAdmin) and activate HTTP option directly in the database.
  2. Uninstall and reinstall your Qlik Sense server.

BR

Nicolas