Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sengy777
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik sense Save Button enabled-disabled

Hi,

I have recently used qlik sense, I noticed that the button "save" at the top left of the page is enabled and disabled at random when I add my custom extension.

Doing my tests for a custom extension, until yesterday after including the extension, the "save" button was not enabled automatically if I passed from one sheet to another (without making changes), but now it happens that the button is enabled by itself, even without making any changes with the extension, only by jumping from one sheet to another; as if there was something to tell the Qlik engine to enable it even without making changes.

Can anyone tell me what the problem could come from? I need the button to be disabled until the user makes changes to the extension, otherwise errors may be present.

Thanks to all in advance

Labels (1)
2 Replies
sasikanth
Master
Master

could you elaborate a bit more like,

what is the extension ?? are there any triggers enabled within the extension ??

Thanks,

Sasi

sengy
Contributor
Contributor

Spoiler
Hi Sasi,
the extension is custom, i have developing a js script that generate tables and bins. There aren't triggers; the problem of the enable/disable of the "Save" button on the dev-hub (browser) is manage from the QS Desktop : if in the Qs Desktop i don't choose the app to test on the browser (in dev hub), i have the button "save" enabled (and it's an issue for the testing of the extension); instead if i choose the app in the QS Destop, the "save" button is disabled correctly on the browser.

sorry but I'm new to QS.

regards.