Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlik sense filter and Executive Dashboard demo Sales Analysis question

I have one question about Qlik sense filter and Executive Dashboard demo Sales Analysis and would like to ask for your help.

Executive Dashboard demo is at:

http://sense-demo.qlik.com/details/ExecutiveDashboard

Executive Dashboard Sales Analysis is at:

https://sense-demo.qlik.com/sense/app/075506ed-73ee-4f1a-b9a0-1955df0bb3e0/sheet/FaQeFa/state/analys...

Before we select a filter, all the filters (Segment, Region, Sales Rep Name, Product Group) look like as the following:

before.JPG

After we select a filter, for example, Americas in Region field, other fields (Segment, Sales Rep Name) will become white and gray.

Is it possible to still keep other fields (Segment, Sales Rep Name) no change (looks as the same before we select Americas in Region field) when we select Americas in Region field?

Thanks for your help!

after.JPG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

We finally hide the Green/White/Gray in Qlik mashup.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

What you see is Qlik default behaviour and actually quite useful.

Why do you want to change it?

Green Is the Colour

QlikView Associative Search

The Associative Experience - Revisited

Video with Anthony Deighton: QlikView Associative Search

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Swuehl, thanks so much for your help!

I would like to set these different filters work independently. When we select one filter, other filters do not change. Could you please give any suggestion?

One more question is that I would like to create a pie chart with Qlik sense. The table structure is building_type column, building_value column. I use building_type column as dimension and use building_value column as measure. I would to show the pie chart when all building_value bigger than 10, and only show building_value as text when there is building_value less than 10. Could you please give any suggestion?

Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I would like to create a pie chart with Qlik sense. The table structure is building_type column, building_value column. I use building_type column as dimension and use building_value column as measure. I would to show the pie chart when all building_value bigger than 10, and only show building_value as text when there is building_value less than 10.

I try to use expression at measure as the following, but it does not work.

If ( [building_value]<10, 'Building value less than: ' &[building_value],  Sum([building_value]) )

I also tried to use Calculation condition and Displayed message at Data handing;

Calculation condition: [building_value]<10

Displayed message: 'Building value less than: ' &[building_value]

Could you please give any suggestion?

Thanks so much for your help!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Swuehl, thanks so much for your help!

When we select with Qlik sense, the selected item will become Green, the related item will become White, and the Un-related item will become Gray. I use one demo from Qlik as the example.

Is it possible to not show these Green, White and Gray when we select with Qlik? If so, how could we change or set it at Qlik?

Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

We finally hide the Green/White/Gray in Qlik mashup.