Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
P_S
Partner - Contributor III

Qlik sense hub and QMC cannot start

Hello, I cannot access to Qlik hub and QMC. They show this site in picture instead of hub and QMC. It work normally until today when the browser stop working while the Qlik hub loading data. I restart the system and trying to open it again that is when the situation happened. I would appreciate any advice.

4 Replies
arulsettu
Master III
Master III

Hi,

Did you checked all the services are running in the server 

JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

Try to restart the services and see if they are running, check especially Server and Management.

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
Andrew_Delaney
Support
Support

If the services are listed as running, but you cannot reach the Hub or QMC. The first place to start looking is the Repository system logs.

These can be found in C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log\Repository\Trace folder, and have the format QLIKSERVER_System_Repository.txt or QLIKSERVER1_System_Repository_DATE.log

In those files you should be able to find whatever error stopping the service from properly starting, look for the error in our knowledge base and find the resolution.
P_S
Author

Thank you for your advice. But I don't know where to find which service is running. Is that in task manager tab "Services" if this one is the right section which services I should start? I also see all Qlik services have been started all already. I attach the image of Qlik services in task manager with this reply.  And in the QLIKSERVER_System_Repository.txt in the log it shows "Terminating background work executor " and "Executor stopped." in last two row. Should I copy the log and attach with next reply?