Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlik sense loading screen always in foreground

Qlik sense in my computer is very slow in loading, and mostly while loading always keeps the front screen in the foreground, that is very annoying,  how can I avoid this? thanks

7 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Simply upgrade the RAM and CPU of your machine.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

and if you're using a laptop, check if you have battery saviing mode activated and use maximum performance mode instead

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

RAM and CPU of my computer are OK for a large quantity of software and application !!!

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

What is your configuration and what version you have installed?

What is the size of data?

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have always this very, very annoying problem, several minuts and various attemps to load Qlik Sense, while for Qlik View are enough few seconds (and also after the antivirus settings)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Now QS does not start anymore, I immediately get the following screen, with the writing "back" at the top right of the screen, but I can not do anything anymore, the application is not responding, I can only forcibly close (in the last weeks after waiting the login screen appeared, now all is blocked)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

After many attempts and loss of time I managed to restart Qlik Sense.

I uninstalled everything and then reinstalled, the only change I had made in recent days was the installation of a new antivirus instead of the old one.

I think however that this conflict between Qlik Sense and all antivirus, from the release of September 2018, is a serious flaw of Qlik Sense, very annoying.