Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik sense printing service stopped working

God morning guys,

I have a question I hope someone could answer. I tried opening my qlik sense desktop as usual, but today I got the error message "Qlik sense printing service stopped working". Does anyone know why this happens? I dont have qlik sense enterprise, which means it's not related to that.

I really hope anyone could share some answers with me on what they think this problem comes from.

Sincerely,

Betty

5 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Can you reproduce the error? Is there a specific chart or sheet that causes this to happen?

Edit: Perhaps this discussion helps: Qlik.Printing.Sense.Service stopped working

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Hello Gysbert,

How do I reproduce the error? The only thing I've gotten from that message is that the program "stopped working

correctly" =s

I don't recall working on something unusual before this happened. I just started a new sheet and wrote some expressions for some things. What types of sheets or charts can cause this kind of problem?

Skärmklipp.PNG

Sincerely,

Betty

Gysbert_Wassenaar

How do I reproduce the error?

No idea, that's what I'm asking you. Can you reproduce the error? If it can't be reproduced then it's impossible to tell what causes it. Perhaps you can identify something that triggers the error.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Hi Gysbert,

Thank you for replying and trying to help me out. I managed to fix it just by deinstall qlik sense and install it again. Every app I created was still there.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,

Betty

stevenkoppens
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

I just ran into the same issue with Qlik Sense 3.0.1 & reinstalling Sense also solved the problem for me.