Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cdecluseau
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik sense sheets usage

Hi,

I was wondering how we can know sheets usage by users of an application ?

I saw some topic in the Community without answer. I think that log form Proxy or Engine can contains this, but where ? I wan find this information and it's quite hard to read.

Operation monitor don't display this information and I don't see them in the data.

Should I put an higher log detail in the QMC ?

Thanks for your help and don't hesitate to ask me if necessary.

15 Replies
mjones87
Contributor III
Contributor III

+1 on this, it would be great to be able to analyse which sheets are being used and by which users

stujwhite
Contributor
Contributor

Agreed - this should be a key feature to add, it would help us keep track of the most used community sheets and clean up or archive those that are not being accessed anymore

pragati_s_malho
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the information. Did you create the app? if possible can you share the code ? It would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you once again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have tried the steps mentioned by you and can get the above mentioned IDs. The question I have here is how do I get the session level information for the sheets. I tried bringing in the session logs also, but there is no common key to connect.

Could you please let me know a way to get the session duration for the sheets.

Thanks in advance!
Nidhi
sergiorey
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi all,

I was wondering if somebody was able to get this information so as to track qlik sense sheet usage.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Sergio.

mbrouwer
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

the operations monitor will deliver the information which sheets are used by who and when.  But also needed is the understanding of HOW sheets are used by customers. Which filters are used, what were next clicks or actions. How is their user journey through sheets and apps. This would be real helping understand usage and make fact based application development/optimization.

Does someone have information on how to achieve this?

Best regards.
Marcel