Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vince_CH
Creator III
Creator III

Qlik sense table field color change & KPI fonts color change

all, i have two questions regarding qlik sense color conditioning;

1. in the table as below, i want to track the different timeline in the process if the latter is 7 days later than the former, then the background changed to yellow, either if the latter task is not finished yet so far open, it will be calculated with today() to see if the gap is greater than 7 days, if yes, color changes too, my problem with the following expression is, it only works when there is a date in the latter field with color changing, but doesn't work out when the field is empty. what can i write it correctly?

11.jpg

2. in Qlik sense KPI, can i change the fonts color, when the value is below or greater than certain limit. i looked all other posts, it seems not possible without extension, right?

30 Replies
shiveshsingh
Master
Master

There is an option to change Font color too in Measures tab, please define your color coding in that. It should work.

Vince_CH
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Shiveshsingh, i have checked in the KPI measure tab as below, sorry in chinese, but as red fonts translation are for color, i am not able to set color here. for other chart type seems to be okay.

11.jpg

shiveshsingh
Master
Master

Hi

Which chart you are using?

Vince_CH
Creator III
Creator III
Author

with above is KPI
shiveshsingh
Master
Master

You need to use conditional color option in this. Just use color from the drop down. or put a limit and define the color coding.

Vince_CH
Creator III
Creator III
Author

please see below, as i use select the conditional color option, it only showed a sentence like red fonts indicate, no further selection drop down. can you show your screen? or my version too old?

11.jpg

shiveshsingh
Master
Master

Capture.PNG

Vince_CH
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I don't have this, what version of Qlik sense you installed, are you in Qlik sense desktop version? or?
shiveshsingh
Master
Master

Qliksense Desktop - June 2018