Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik update.exe won't run

Hi all,

Currently I am using Qlik sense server version 2.0.1 and intend to upgrade to 2.0.6.

I'm able to run the Qlik_Sense_update.exe only on central node. When I double click on the update.exe on the proxy node, nothing pop up. Both of these are in my production server. In my testing server I am able to successfully update and install on both proxy and central servers.

Also, there seem to be a bug on the countscripterror. It will not count any error although I include Set ErrorMode=0 in my script.

What could be the issues here?

Regards

Ismael

4 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Syed,

Have you contacted support@qlik.com yet?

Let me know that first, as they are the best to handle these types of licensed issues.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Hi Michael,

I have logged a case to Qlik and the response was not as what I had expected.

Edited:

Basically Qlik support told us that we have a slight issue with our server configurations.

I have updated my Qlik sense server from 2.0.1 to 2.0.6 with no issues on my local desktop. However, when debugging the scripterrorcount, it still gave me '0' value as before. I decided to upgrade to 2.1.1 to see if this would happen again, fortunately it worked although my intention is to update and use Qlik sense server 2.0.6.

Regards,

Syed

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Ok Syed thanks for the update - however everything should be up and running now correct?

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Hi Michael,

We have postponed the version upgrade. We did however sent a case with Qlik regarding ScriptErrorCount variable not increasing in value when there is an error. Still waiting for their response.

Also would like to know if there is such log file that contains timestamps of data being exported by users? This is for statistical analysis purposes.

Cheers