Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

#QlikHighlights2020 Giveaway - Reply to this thread with your entry for a chance to win $200 Amazon Gift Card!

(Don't see the video? Access to YouTube blocked or restricted?
Download the attached .mp4 to view on you computer or mobile device)

To enter – you can reply to this Qlik Community discussion thread with a short paragraph of what was memorable about Qlik in 2020 along with supporting images, demo videos or sample apps - you name it – be creative – as creativity will get you noticed and don’t forget to tag your entry with #QlikHighlights2020.

To enter – you can reply to my Qlik Community discussion thread with a short paragraph of what was memorable about Qlik in 2020 along with supporting images, demo videos or sample apps - you name it – be creative – as creativity will get you noticed and don’t forget to tag your entry with #QlikHighlights2020 and if on Twitter or LinkedIn be sure to tag me as well.  

Official Rules and Announcement:
https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Product-Innovation-Blog/QlikHighlights2020-Giveaway-share-what-wa...

small_ani.gif

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Labels (1)
6 Replies
andydietler
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

IPC Global and The School District of Philadelphia launched a Qlik based web application called School Profiles to provide data about school performance at 300+ schools with anonymized individual data from 200,000+ students @ https://schoolprofiles.philasd.org/

With this solution, we were able to put business logic on top of Qlik data to determine which elements to show on each page based on things like grade level, networks of schools, specialty school types, etc.

We use QAP, Enigma, Piccasso, QDT Components and a bunch of other projects from the Qlik Open Source Software work. We think it's the state of the art and are really proud of all the hard work from our team at IPC and the school district. Hope you enjoy.

#QlikHighlights2020

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee
Author

Thank you Andy - this is great.  Thank you for sharing. 

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
thi_pham
Creator III
Creator III

#QlikHighlights2020

2020, I has been joined 2 events as a speaker to share some opinions on BI and Qlik, also my first time to be a speaker in event. 
- Qlik Analytics Tour Online 2020 - Vietnam (https://sites.ziftsolutions.com/qlik.ziftsolutions.com/8a998239738b404901738f06a5441680)

- BI career sharing event 

I've started a new project to support small businesses to use BI to follow and analyze their finance KPIs better than ever by QSB (SaaS). 

A year with some first time things.

peter_eerdekens
Contributor
Contributor

#QlikHighlights2020

At Asilia Africa we rolled out Qlik applications to a wider audience within the company and changed over to a new sales system seemlessly without any disruptions

jochem_zw
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

This time last year, concepts such as 'lockdowns', 'mask mandates' and 'social distancing' were unknown to most of us. Today they are part of our everyday language as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact all aspects of our lives.

*** LET'S FLATTEN THE CURVE *** was my #QlikHighLight2020
During March and April i created daily movies for the spread of the Covid19 virus in the World and the Netherlands.

Elif Tutuk (Qlik - VP Innovations and Design) used some screenshots of dashboards (including my dashboard) in her article  Decision making in uncertain times 

@Michael_Tarallo 

yingxueng
Contributor II
Contributor II

#QlikHighlights2020 

My Qlik highlight 2020 was when I first tried to design my own application in Qlik Sense for the academic datathon! It was the year where I went through the tutorials provided by Qlik and managed to pick up Qlik Sense by myself. Although I didn’t managed to become the overall winner of the datathon, i’m super thankful for the experience and am proud of what I came up with. Through this, I also managed to take part in Qlik Nation and the community where I learned a lot more on what Qlik has to offer! 

Qlik App for Datathon: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Gallery/Tackling-Air-Pollution-amp-Climate-Change-Together/ba-p/1...