Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FelipeFuku
Partner - Contributor III

QlikSense Analyzer Account

Hello,

Please I need a fast answer... Is that possible to duplicate/edit sheets with a Analyzer Key in QlikSense Web?

I have a server and my client uses analyzer account to access the apps.
How can I allow him to create new sheets/objects (SelfService BI) without giving him a Professional Key?

Is that possible?

Labels (5)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
mschreiber
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello

Creating Sheets and objects is only possible with a professional Licence. Analyzer Lic is only for showing Sheets. 

View solution in original post

FelipeFuku
Author

Yes.. I found out that qSense is "SelfService" only if you have the professional key... which is complicated... I can't just apply all of my users with professional.

"Analyzer User provides the ability to view Applications, create bookmarks, create and publish
stories, print objects/stories/sheets, export data from an object to Excel or PDF, and
authenticate to mobile. Analyzer Users may not use Qlik Sense for any other function,
including but not limited to, create or modify Qlik Applications, create or publish new sheets,
update or modify data, access My Work, or authenticate to Qlik Sense Desktop. Analyzer
User perpetual licenses include access to Qlik GeoAnalytics Base, Qlik Web Connectors, and
Qlik DataMarket Essentials for so long as the licensee remains current on maintenance and
the products are generally available. Analyzer User may be accessed and used by external
third parties authorized by the licensee. At least one Professional User license is required to
purchase an Analyzer User."

View solution in original post

3 Replies
mschreiber
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello

Creating Sheets and objects is only possible with a professional Licence. Analyzer Lic is only for showing Sheets. 

FelipeFuku
Author

Yes.. I found out that qSense is "SelfService" only if you have the professional key... which is complicated... I can't just apply all of my users with professional.

"Analyzer User provides the ability to view Applications, create bookmarks, create and publish
stories, print objects/stories/sheets, export data from an object to Excel or PDF, and
authenticate to mobile. Analyzer Users may not use Qlik Sense for any other function,
including but not limited to, create or modify Qlik Applications, create or publish new sheets,
update or modify data, access My Work, or authenticate to Qlik Sense Desktop. Analyzer
User perpetual licenses include access to Qlik GeoAnalytics Base, Qlik Web Connectors, and
Qlik DataMarket Essentials for so long as the licensee remains current on maintenance and
the products are generally available. Analyzer User may be accessed and used by external
third parties authorized by the licensee. At least one Professional User license is required to
purchase an Analyzer User."
CarloChui
Contributor
Contributor

From the User roles section of "Introduction to SaaS editions of Qlik Sense"  it mentioned that "In some apps,  Analyzer can add their own private sheets and stories, but cannot share these with other users." 

In a way, I am going to estimate how many professional license our company need to purchase. Therefore, I would like to ensure if Analyzer license is enough for user who would like to add their own private sheet for themselves.

Thanks