Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
d_ankusha
Creator II
Creator II

QlikSense App creation issue

Hi All,

I am creating applications in Qlik Sense HUB. After creation of 4 objects, I am not able to create more for like 5- 10 mins. After that I am again able to create only 4 objects and then have to wait for another 5-10 mins. I am not sure why I am getting this error and where is the issue ? Please someone help with this.

9 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Is this Sense desktop, Sense server or cloud?

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
jobsonkjoseph
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Is it happening only to you or others in the environment and is it specific to any application.

d_ankusha
Creator II
Creator II
Author

It is Qliksense server

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Is it a single node server? Is the server very busy?

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
d_ankusha
Creator II
Creator II
Author

This issue is faced by all applications in that stream and by every user of that stream.

jobsonkjoseph
Creator III
Creator III

Well in that case it might be a server issue as Jonathan's reply.

You might want to escalate to admin.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

How may concurrent users are accessing the same application? If connection or application came using service account. It would take as Node. Try to maintain middle cluster of node for that.

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
d_ankusha
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Server is single node and not very busy.

Note:The Qlik Sense version is 3.2 

mithilesh17
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi,

have you tried restarting the services and check ??