Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AMerino
Contributor
Contributor

QlikSense License Assignment

Hi, 

I have a QlikSense enterprise SaaS license, I just recently increased the number of Analyzer licenses (from 1 to 2), But there is only 1 Analyzer license in QMC. How can I get the additional license in QMC so I can allocate it?

AMerino_0-1647295854283.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MohammedImran
Support
Support

Hi @AMerino I have asked the Customer Support team to create a case. You will soon get the case confirmation notification as well. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MohammedImran
Support
Support

Hi @AMerino It looks like the license is not yet updated with the correct amount of Analyzers.  If the purchase for additional Analyzer is successfully done, then please contact Customer Support so that the license can be updated. You can also chat with them via the blue Help chat bubble at the bottom of every Support page on Qlik Community. 

Please mark the answer with "Accept as Solution" if the issue is resolved. 

AMerino
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks Mohammed,

Unfortunately, when trying to reach out to Customer Support or create a Case in the Case portal, I get an error, so I cannot contact them. The Support page bot, also does not take me to the right are either. Any other option?

MohammedImran
Support
Support

Hi @AMerino I have asked the Customer Support team to create a case. You will soon get the case confirmation notification as well.