Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

QlikSense Mashup Integration

Hello Qlikers,

Good Day.

I am exploring QlikSense Mashups and I had created a mashup using Mashupeditor(Grid Mashup Template). I would like to use it in a html web page, but not sure how to do that. Could anyone guide me through the steps. I was able to use a mashup created by Single configurator iframe code in HTML Webpage.

Thanks in Advance.

5 Replies
vangurideepu
Creator
Creator

Hi Uday,

Please Check the folder ----> User \Documents\Qlik\Sense\Extensions\abcnew.html.

you will find the files like .qext, .html, .css, .js files, there is a html file you can run html file.

Regards

Pradeep

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for the reply. I am able to view those files and run it where a separate tab in the browser opens up without any visualizations. I wish to integrate my mashup consisting of different tables and charts into a web page that already has some data.

ErikWetterberg

Hi,

What do you want to do? Show your mashup in an IFRAME? Or integrate your HTML , javascript and css from the mashup with some existing page?

Showing the mashup in an IFRAME is very much like showing single in an IFRAME, you just use another link and can still serve the mashup from the QS server.

If you want to merge the pages it's more complicated, mainly depending on how the original web page works. You probably need a web developer for this.

Hope this helps

Erik Wetterberg

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Erik,

I want to integrate HTML, java script and CSS from the mashup with an existing page. Could you please direct me to a link or a document which has an example. I will also consider your suggestion and consult a web developer.

Thanks.

ErikWetterberg

Hi Uday,

I don't know such a page, would be interesting if someone has one to share.

If your page is angular-based (like Qlik Sense) there is some information in the help:

Using AngularJS in your mashup ‒ Qlik Sense Developers

Some of the information is relevant also for web pages that do not use angular:

• you need to add a link to Qlik Sense CSS stylesheet
  • you need to include a link to the requirejs file in the Qlik Sense installation (which includes not only requirejs but also a lot of Qlik Sense modules)
  • you need to configure requirejs much like in a mashup
  • you need to load qlik.js file

Depending on how your web page is built, mainly what frameworks etc it uses this might be relatively straightforward or very difficult. It might even be more or less impossible, in case you will need the iframe approach.

Hope this helps

Erik Wetterberg

Please mark the reply as helpful and/or correct if you find it helpful.