Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
william_ericksson
Contributor III
Contributor III

QlikSense November 2018 - New date picker issue

Hi all

I've just upgraded to QlikSense Server November 2018. The date picker works well when I pick dates off the calendar - except nothing happens when I click on the 'today - yesterday - last 7 days - etc'. 

Any ideas?

Thanks,

WillQS_DatePicker.PNG

3 Replies
myriam_sarantea
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hello all,

I have the same issue.  Any help would be great!

Thank you.

Ken_Thomas
Former Employee
Former Employee

I have found that the items on the left (Today, Yesterday, Last 7 days, last 30 days, this month, last month) work when the date field which the chart object is tied to (Properties > Field > Date field) has data that matches the condition. For example if you only have 2017 data in that field, then Today is not a valid selection and you cannot pick Today in the Date Picker.  I loaded some January 2018 data and was not able to select any of these options. When I loaded all the dates for 2018, then I was able to use these items in the left side selection and they worked for me.

Ken_Thomas
Former Employee
Former Employee

This issue is fixed in the Feb 2019 Sense release. The bug number for this problem is listed in the release notes for the Feb 2019 release. There is a knowledge article about the issue:
Extension Bundle Date Picker: Start Date and End Date Off By One day (000063186)