Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

Announcements
Save $300 - Register for QlikWorld (formerly Qonnections) by January 31st: Learn More
javipower72
New Contributor II

QlikSense: Search in a table already loaded, if there is renewal of an Order

Good afternoon.

I have a table that contains the history of Orders sold of different products. These Orders have an expiration date, after which, the Product must be renewed.

How can I get information on whether the Product was Renewed, after the Expiration date?

The fields that I have are:

IdOrden: it is a unique value, it is not repeated

Order Processing Date

Expiration Date of the Order

Unique Identifier of the Product (IUP): this field is repeated in the different registers of the same product (in the original order and in the successive renewals)

Is there a function within the board that handles the tables created in the load, that allow me to do this?

I appreciate the help you can give me.

Greetings

5 Replies
MVP & Luminary
MVP & Luminary

Re: QlikSense: Search in a table already loaded, if there is renewal of an Order

Where can the renewal dates be found?

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
javipower72
New Contributor II

Re: QlikSense: Search in a table already loaded, if there is renewal of an Order

The Renewal date is the Processing Date of the renewal order for the same IUP.

It is a new record in the Orders table.

MVP & Luminary
MVP & Luminary

And does that record have a field with the expiration date too? If that's the case you can simply compare the two fields when you load the data or use a chart expression that selects the records where the renewal data is larger than the expiration date. Something like count({<IdOrden={"=[RenewalDate]>[ExpirationDate]"}>}IdOrden)

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
javipower72
New Contributor II

To explain it with an example, the format of the table would be something like this:

IdOrdenProductProcessing DateIUPExpire DatePrice
1AAA23/10/2017a123ghe1223/10/201890,00
10AAA25/10/2018a123ghe1223/10/201945,00

It can be renewed within 45 days before 45 days after the expiration of the original license

javipower72
New Contributor II

I will try with the expression you mention to me, Thank you!

Also, in addition to totals, I need to create a detail table where only the Orders that were Renewed appear.

I understand that this is only bringing the records that have the same IUP in another record with a date greater than the expiration date.