Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.
I changed the log on credentials for all QlikSense services. Now all services except QlikSense Proxy Service are running.
For Proxy Service, i am getting the error message as:
I increased the time out value to 5 minutes and restarted the machine, but no help.
Can anyone suggest a solution for this.
Thanks in advance.
Try delete/rename the associated logs and restart the services again.
The cause here is that services take so long to start up that Windows kills the service. It tends to present on 2012 boxes, for whatever reason.
1. Go to Windows Start menu and click Run...
2. Type regedit, and then click OK.
3. Go to the registry subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control
4. In the right pane, locate the ServicesPipeTimeout entry. Note If the ServicesPipeTimeout entry does not exist, you must create it. To do this, follow these steps:
a. On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
b. Type ServicesPipeTimeout, and then press ENTER
5. Right-click ServicesPipeTimeout, and then click Modify.
6. Click Decimal, type 120000, and then click OK. This value represents the time in milliseconds before a service times out.
Note: 120000 milliseconds (2 minutes) is equal to what the default configuration should be. You may find you need increase this number. 300000 (5 minutes) may be more suitable.
7. Restart the computer.