Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
quickflow
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

QlikSense server 2019 february full sized char does not appear!

Hi all,

after version upgrade ,we have had an interesting problem about charts. When we clik the full screen button for a char it returns a white screen to us.  refreshing the page is a temporary solution but when you close app and open it again same problem occurs. in console log  "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'resize' of undefined".  Anyone have an idea about situation or encountered with same problem.

(Problem in GoogleChrome but in firefox or edge there is no problem)

Thanks from now

Labels (8)
6 Replies
ken4runner
Creator
Creator

We are facing the same issue and same error. I think Qlik may have a bug reported for this but I do not know what the number is. 
I have seen in another community post on this issue that refreshing the browser page can make the issue go away temporarily. Hope that helps you with a workaround until it is resolved.

-Ken

Giuseppe_Novello

I haven't see it, but can you provide little more details. IS this Feb 10 based or have you applied a patch? Can you tell me what your screen resolution when you replicate it? Can you replicate it on demand or it happen randomly? 

BR

Gio

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik
ken4runner
Creator
Creator

Feb 2019 Patch 2. 1920 x 1080 resolution. it is somewhat intermittent, cannot be recreated at will, but happens fairly often for multiple users, multiple apps. refreshing the browser seems to make the issue go away for a while. sometimes it goes away on its own. does not appear to be tied to any app, I have seen it in 3 different apps today, in multiple different types of charts.

ken4runner
Creator
Creator

This is bug QLIK-94369, found out via case with Qlik Support -  the fix for this bug is currently planned to be included in the June 2019 release

Lizz_Johnston
Employee
Employee

Here is an article about this issue with the bug ID: https://support.qlik.com/articles/000076031

It is currently planned to be included in the June 2019 release.

Lizz_Johnston
Employee
Employee

Hi Quickflow,

Does this answer your question? If so, please check the thread as solved so that others can find the answer. If not, please let me know and I will look into this further.