Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
quickflow
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

QlikSense server 2019 february full sized chart does not appear!

Hi all,

after version upgrade ,we have had an interesting problem about charts. When we clik the full screen button for a char it returns a white screen to us.  refreshing the page is a temporary solution but when you close app and open it again same problem occurs. in console log  "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'resize' of undefined".  Anyone have an idea about situation or encountered with same problem.

Thanks from now

Labels (8)
7 Replies
cpomeren003
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

hi @quickflow ,

Did you ever find out how to solve this? I am getting the same exact error and I can't quite figure it out.

Thanks in advance

quickflow
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi,

We reported it as a bug and find a tempopary  solution(?) for this. When you add a new blank page to app, this issue doesnt reproduce anymore but if you delete this blank page it reproduce again. We are still looking for a real solution from support team.

cpomeren003
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

So I tried this 'solution' and it worked a bit, but when I use tabs or anything else it slowly breaks again. I think I am going to try to resize all my objects manually and i'll see how that goes.

If you do ever find/get a real solution, please let me know. I will do the same.

JockeRapp
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi,

Have any of you found a solution to this? We had the same problem and we've opened up a case with Qlik, but no progress so far. We had to roll back the upgrade, as we were getting too much problem with this bug, but we're still investigating it. 

It seems to be related to extensions in our environments, because when removing all extensions (on the server), the issue goes away. Have you tried this out and maybe found some connection?

Best regards, Joakim

quickflow
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi,
we are still waiting for a solution but Qlik R&D team investigating about it.
You are right, they mentioned that point about 3rd party extensions which are not supported by qlik.
ken4runner
Creator
Creator

I believe this is bug QLIK-94369, found out via case with Qlik Support -  the fix for this bug is currently planned to be included in the June 2019 release

Lizz_Johnston
Employee
Employee

Here is an article about this issue with the bug ID: https://support.qlik.com/articles/000076031

It is currently planned to be included in the June 2019 release.